working in an agile team of developers, Ops Engineers, Business analysts and Credit risk modellers to analyze and build credit risk models that help Rabobank to comply with regulatory requirements. The Model Management Unit is part of the IT Risk and Finance Domain. The objective of this department is to deliver timely and correct risk assessments that meet dynamic and challenging regulatory and internal demands.
Do you find personal, professional and technical development important, in addition to your full-time position as a Business Analyst? This challenging position can be linked to the Young Professional Program IT (YPP-IT). Which is an 18 month program that helps you grow, develop your technical skills and helps you to become the best version of yourself! Would you like to know more about the YPP-IT? To know more about the programme: https://rabobank.jobs/en/programs/young-professional-programme-it/
Making a difference
– You are the primary contact for our stakeholders and are responsible for identifying, modelling, documenting and prioritizing the functional and non-functional requirements of the business and business domain details.
– You represent customer and end-user concerns by gathering input from stakeholders to understand the problem to be solved and by capturing and setting priorities for requirements.
– Help to identify potential areas of automation and support or advise the business in reengineering the underlying business process.
– Acts as the liaison between business partners and IT in order to deliver effective and cost-efficient solutions and are proactively involved in the entire software development process in order to ensure successful delivery of the system or release.
– You define systems and project scope/objectives by translating business requirements into (possible IT) solution requirements.
– You are responsible for requirements documentation and assist in developing and deploying the solution.
– You translate the required project work into user stories and ensure that these are ready for the development team to use as basis for development and testing.
– You provide high impact (strategic and tactical) advice for the product owner.
With each other
Collaboration is at the heart of everything we do. Our model management IT team brings talented people together to build the best credit risk models. With you as a junior business analyst, the team will consist of 8 diverse colleagues in a variety of roles including: credit risk modellers, scrum master, product owner, solution architect, business analysts and python developers.
“Can do, Will do” attitude, Strong communication and agility are clearly essential for the role of a Business Analyst. In addition, it’s important that you recognise everything in the checklist below:
– Bachelor or Master degree (IT or IT related)
– IT background or education in IT & passion for IT
Growing a better world together
You’ll already be aware that Rabobank is a financial services provider for more than 8.5 million customers in 40 countries. But did you know that we aim to contribute to real change with our ‘Growing a better world together’ mission?
– By developing financial risk models that meet dynamic and challenging regulatory demands and creating a stable, simplified and coherent IT foundation, we enable Rabobank to effectively and efficiently achieve its goal of growing a better world together. Viewed from the past, relevant to the present and inspiring for the future.
Do you want to become the ideal version of yourself? We would love to help you achieve this by focusing firmly on your growth, development, and investing in an environment where you keep learning every day. We give you the space to innovate and initiate. In this way, we offer you numerous opportunities to grow and help you exceed your expectations, to do the right thing exceptionally well, and to therefore grow as a professional. In addition, with us (on the basis of a 40-hour working week), you can also expect:
– Annual gross salary of up to €55.000 (Based on 40-hour work week, including a thirteenth month, holiday pay and an Employee Benefit Budget (10% of your monthly salary).
– A personal budget of €1.400 for the first year that you can spend on activities related to your personal growth and career;
– Flexible working times and location-independent working (Rabo@Anywhere)
– A very nice pension scheme; your contribution is only 3,5%
– A variety of associations which you can join to connect with your colleagues, extent your network and develop personal skills.
Are you the person we’re looking for? Are you ready to join Rabobank as a Junior Business Analyst and to make a difference to yourself, our customers and to society? We look forward to receiving your application for this vacancy in Utrecht.
Good to know:
– Apply via the “Apply now” button on the Rabobank jobs website. Responses will be handled in accordance with our vacancy management policy.
– The application process includes screening. Based on the screening procedures in place at Rabobank, we assess whether new staff are reliable enough to work at Rabobank.
– The application process for this vacancy includes an individual assessment.
Your privacy is important to us. Do you want to know more, click on this link.